*Disclosure - This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through a link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you.
I'll admit, there are times when I am overwhelmed by this project, and there have been times when I've thought about discontinuing it.
If I stop this project, it will be yet another one that has fallen to the wayside, and I don't want that. So instead of stopping completely, I take time off and work on other projects. Clever huh?
After all, isn't art supposed to be fun?
31 of 100
* Class - Photoshop Tutorial: How to Create a Unique, Paint Splatter Portrait!
Taught by - Marty Geller/Blue Lightning TV Photoshop!
Marty is online at:
32 of 100
* Class - Watercolor Fun - Paint ⠀a simple Portrait from Photography
Taught by - Denise Hughes
Denise Hughes is online at:
34 of 100
* Class - Make Colorful Textures and Backgrounds with Acrylic Paint
Taught by - Keren Duchan
Keren Duchan is online at:
35 of 100
* Class - How to paint crystals using alcohol ink, watercolor, and brusho crystals
Taught by - Kellie Chasse
Kellie Chasse is online at:
Thanks for following along!
Checkout even more Skillshare goodness below 😊
* If you're interested in any or all of these classes, it’s definitely worth it to check out Skillshare.
giving away a free a trial.
Just sign up using my link, and you'll get a free trial of unlimited online classes.
No commitments and you could cancel anytime.
- Thanks, Skillshare!